The Bahamas Bureau of Standards & Quality (BBSQ) is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you choose to provide on the website will only be used to provide or improve the services we offer, or as may be provided to Third Parties as specified below.
Personal information about you will only be collected with your consent when you, for example:
- Request specific information or products
- Subscribe to our BNS catalogue
- Purchase ISO Standards and related publications
Personal identifying information that you provide by emails or web forms (e.g. contact information and credit or debit card information) will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information or products, or to respond to questions or comments. Once the information/data is obtained it cannot be retracted by the client/customer. Any information collected on BBSQ website/webstore will be possibly shared with third parties which would be inclusive of but not limited to financial institution/s and international affiliates (e.g. RBC Bank; ISO etc.)
We will use personal identifiable data only for business purposes within the BBSQ. We do not share personal data collected on this website with Third Parties except in the following cases:
- BBSQ may transfer your personal data to our partner agencies which would be inclusive of but not limited to financial institution/s and international affiliates (e.g. RBC Bank; ISO; service etc.) And also be which assists BBSQ in administering our website/webstore. These partner agencies are bound by a contractual agreement to keep your data private and secure.
- BBSQ may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or if such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect our rights, consumers and the public.